Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Browse blogs - bomber № 5 - Life in motion

itinerary. There is a genre of. Remember the anecdote about the Chukchi - what I see, I sing. This is the same blog.

Now, in detail. Grandfather '61. and he writes mainly about orienteering. Actually, it says it is rarely. In most post messages with announcements of events or competitions. Itineraries in the classic version.

Sometimes ( the name I have not found any) breaks through his grandfather, and he admired the post birth (. I'm on the Internet! . ) On a particular topic. Emanate from such simplicity and naivete of post 70. My mother is in a similar style of communicating with me, she was in this year marks the way, 58.

Grandpa wrote intelligently and easily affected by the Soviet school, to which I am immensely grateful to. In it you will not find ' Albanian ' and swearing. Turnovers are simple, without long zamorochek. Intuitively, subtracted, or where, but the old man gently beats the text into paragraphs with a blank line between the.

Each post is one, and even a few photos. Sometimes they interfere, still admiring perception of the world interferes to put pictures on the case or at least to this topic.

In general,. from a blog is a good aftertaste. How, after a good wine. No dirt, kind and fluffy mixture of travel writing and paper diary. Write to me, grandfather, from people like you the world becomes lighter.

Link to blog:. svital. com.

You also want a public beating?. Add to. list of death row. As a sweet pill ( after a couple of candles in the ass ) straight back to my blog ( PR2/tITs40, attendance of 200 people per day).

In general, flipped through the last link, or are afraid of bad students, or a reader, I push my literate, but that the majority of blogs and criticize what is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment